08 August, 2016

The People's Book Prize - Video

If anybody has a burning desire to watch the exact moment when I didn't win the People's Book Prize, you now can*! The video is here!

The whole video is half an hour, but I make a cameo appearance at 17:30 standing in the fiction line-up. This is swiftly followed by looking shifty and awkward as I'm introduced and ends with a passing shot of me as the winner goes up to collect her award. So pick it up at 17:30 for a minute or so and you're done.

You can find the video on YouTube here.

*Some people have shown a burning desire to see what the bottom half of my dress looks like. Kill two birds with one stone...

4 comments:

  1. Much like the Olympics, getting there at all is a tremendous achievement. I trust you will pour that experience into a future book scene. The glass in the background looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure everything ends up in my work in some way! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I finally got a chance to watch the video. Congratulations again on reaching that shortlist, and it looks like a very grand setting for an awards ceremony. I'm sure it won't be too long before you're at another one - and hopefully next time you'll be the one picking up the trophy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good effort on watching it, Dan! Thanks.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.