18 March, 2009

Why would I do this?

I believe the first post on any blog is meant to be a rationale for the author's reason for starting it. So here it is.

To be brutally honest, I'm starting it out of pure self-interest. I wanted a space to put into writing all my thoughts and ramblings on God, the Bible and Christianity. I am not pretending to compete with the theological greats or add anything significant to the tonnes of Christian blogs already out there. Sometimes I just want to think more deeply about something, let off steam or think aloud. This is my way of doing all those things.

God bless you.

"Yet, O LORD, You are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand." -Isaiah 64:8-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.