18 February, 2013

Charmed

Happy Monday everyone! And happy President's Day to my American friends! I know you're busy, so I'll cut to the chase...

Everyday Fiction is a wonderful website which puts up a new piece of flash fiction - perfect for reading during a coffee or lunch break - every single day. I am pleased to say my light-hearted re-telling of a classic fairytale, Charmed, is the story for today. As it's an American public holiday, I fear most regular readers will be too busy having fun to visit the site today, so why not help me out by popping over and taking a look (and maybe even leaving me a handful of stars or a comment while you're there)? I very rarely write something so frivolous, so grab it while it's hot! (Frivolous also rarely equals literary masterpiece, but I had a lot of fun with this one, and I hope you do too.)

2 comments:

  1. On my way to check out this Everyday Fiction thing Chloe. If you rate then it can't be all bad. I apologise for the lack of comments recently but I've had my selfish-stick-to-your-own-projects head on for weeks. I've been trying to read lots of other blogs but there isn't enough time so I'm going back to a couple I can remain faithful to. Like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel honoured to be among your chosen few! Hope you enjoy EDF.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.