Welcome!To find out a little bit more about who I am and what I do, please visit my website. If you're just after some fun facts, here are five:
- I love statistics and graphs more than any writer should.
- I don't like spiders. Or celery.
- When leaving school I won the award for 'Person Most Likely To Stop The Person Most Likely To Take Over The World From Taking Over The World.'
- I have a first-class science degree, was once County Cross-Country Champion and I qualified as a Personal Trainer and yet I've still ended up spending my days making up lies and writing them down (none of this is a lie).
- When I was a toddler I used the word 'actually' in a sentence and everyone laughed at me so much I thought it must not have been a real word. For a good long time, if anybody else used the word I thought I'd started a trend.